Thursday, September 11, 2008

Class Discussion, Week 3

It was great to read the comments on my blog as well as read other's blogs about the course and their experience with "connectivism" and Web 2.0. It is refreshing to virtually and physically collaborate with others on similar topics and interests. I also felt that the presentations were excellent and better than information I would receive on the web about the particular tools. Now I feel motivated to use these tools rather than "get around" to using them.

I am looking forward to using Web Paint and to compare it with Google Sites, formerly known as Google pages. I like Google sites for its simplicity and ease of use. From what I've seen so far, Wet Paint is similar, and should be fun to use.

To all the educators in the class, thanks for the comments and expertise.

1 comment:

Walter said...

Hi Judy!

I like the virtual and physical components of collaboration, too; face-to-face collaboration always seems to have a time limit attached to it, so it's great to extend that collaboration through time, virtually. From the presentations (which I did think were excelent) I gained a comfort level with subjects about which I had little practical knowledge.